We endeavor to be a church community seeking racial justice.
We host ongoing small groups to help us recognize how to dismantle racism in our own lives and communities:
- Youth and Parent Anti-Racism Group; email Pastor Alice for more information.
- Anti-Racist book club; email Rev. Blair for more information.
- Racial Justice Write-Ins once a month after worship to help us learn more about justice issues, sign petitions, and take action.
- Ongoing sermons and liturgy aimed at a more anti-racist worship experience.
Our community engagement centers around partnering with organizations working to dismantle racism and its effects in our community. This includes:
- Organizing with VOICE to address housing practices that disproportionately impact our neighbors of color in Arlington
- Partnering and worshiping with IMPACTO LGBT