Our congregation supports one another through a variety of small group gatherings. We are open to starting new groups where there is interest! Our small group gathering are open to everyone, members and nonmembers alike. Gatherings are on Zoom and in person. Check out the eblast for the latest schedule. Please email Pastor Alice Tewell or Rev. Blair Moorhead for more information.
Here are our current offerings:
- Weekly Centering Prayer Wednesdays at 4:15 pm sessions are a time to slow down, connect with one another and with God.
- The CPC Racial Justice Study and Action Group supports racial equality and encourages personal growth and understanding. Recent books read include “How to Be an Antiracist” by Ibram Kendi, “White Fragility” by Robin DiAngelo, and “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett. Find a full list of our titles here, as well as our upcoming discussion topics.
- The V.O.I.C.E. Cohort (community organizing) comes together other faith insiutitons and our neighbors to build power for affordable housing and mental health services.
- Our Plot Against Hunger Garden team grows over 500 lbs a food a year for the community while enjoying the outside together.
- The Mission Cohort is a way to get connected with others who deeply care about the community.
- The Worship and Music team helps plan for our weekly worship services as well as special events.
- The Outreach Team plans events for the community focusing on our neighbors and children's/ youth ministry.
Let us know how you would like to get connected! Email Pastor Alice.